Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Love Wallet



Finished another one of my wallets today. This one is made from fabric by Designer Ellen Tracy. Last year I made a jacket with this fabric so I was able to use the scraps for this project. I decorated the outside with some applique flowers, they definitely blend in so I added some silk dupioni petals and a button at the center of each. For another added touch I free-motion sewed the words 'ONE LOVE' on a pink piece of fabric and sewed it into the inside. Overall I'm happy with the out come of this one, still trying to cut down on time but it's difficult cause I want each one to be special. Check it out on etsy, I added a few other items.

Inspiration: First Friday of The Month, all types of art will be on display around the town I live. I'm excited to see what's out there, it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment